Partnering with the community is what we do. Since 1990, the Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands has been working with an increasing number of donors to strengthen the capacity of CFVI to provide grants and scholarships, and support community initiatives.
To date, CFVI has given away more than $47 million.
In 2019, our total assets were more than $18 million.
We’ve Been Active!
In 2019 (our most recent audited year), CFVI contributed in excess of more than $5 million to help address needs throughout the territory, benefiting thousands of Virgin Islanders:
- $2,343,000 for community programs and services
- $1,017,000 for health and human services
- $738,000 for children and family programs and services
- $525,000 for education, including scholarships, teacher grants, and grants to schools and libraries
- $277,000 for environmental causes