CFVI is very grateful to accept gifts large or small. We truly appreciate the generosity of all of our donors and especially those of our Angels.
Angels are those essential people in the life of CFVI who make an annual gift of $500 or more. People from all walks of life are CFVI Angels.
Programs, operating costs, and much of our community outreach are provided each year through generous donations from CFVI Angels. Angel gifts support all we do in the community.
Each spring, we invite all Angels to be honored and celebrated at a gala Angel Reception.
View the 2021 Angels Brochure.
Angels Make It Possible
Angel gifts directly enhance the well-being of our community. In 2019, nearly $5 million in direct support was provided to organizations and individuals:
- $2,343,000 for community programs and services
- $1,017,000 for health and human services
- $738,000 for children and family programs and services
- $525,000 for education, including scholarships, teacher grants, and grants to schools and libraries
- $277,000 for environmental causes and projects
Angel Donation Levels
- $30,000+ 30th Anniversary Angel
- $25,000+ Visionary Angel
- $20,000+ Champion Angel
- $15,000+ Patron Angel
- $10,000+ Diamond Angel
- $5,000+ Platinum Angel
- $2,500+ Gold Angel
- $1,000+ Silver Angel
- $500+ Angel
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.